You taste! You sample! You play judge and vote for your favorite margarita. Sample the best restaurants and bars throughout the Dallas/Ft.Worth area all at one location.
Competitors will concoct their finest margarita and offer samples from 3pm-7pm at the margarita competition inside the Dallas Farmers Market. The winner of the Best Margarita in Dallas will be announced at 8pm.
Noon: General admission to event
- Everyone is allowed into the event
- General admission gives you access to the event only
- Food, retail, beer and margaritas are for sale
- Must be 21 or over to enter gates
- Have valid ID and print ticket to be scanned
Noon-1pm: Live performance by Able Delilah
1pm-2pm: Live performance by Jess Spires
2pm-3pm: Live performance by Phoenix Rose
3pm: DJ Regs begins spinning top 90's, hip-hop, top 40 and more...
3pm-7pm: Over 30 restaurants compete for the "Best Margarita in Dallas".
- Bartenders will serve 1oz samples in a 2oz ramkin.
- Only attendees that have a margarita sampling card may sample.
- Must have a wristband 21 and over only
- Sampling starts at 3pm and ends at 7pm
- No Exceptions to the rules!
7:45 pm-8pm: Winner of margarita competition announced
8pm: Event ends
Sampling Tickets includes a tasting card that allows you to sample and vote for your favorite margarita from each participating establishment. No in and out privileges allowed.
General Admission Tickets does not include the margarita sampling. GA tickets only grants you access to the festival area. No in and out privileges allowed.
For More information or to buy tickets click here